Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Joy of Sox

So I come home from work tonight in the frigid cold and go right to my hang around the house and be comfortable clothes drawer. As I was happily putting on my bright pink socks with the tread on the bottom,oh yes, Dad looks at me with disgust and says " nice socks"....You had to be there to hear the snear in his voice.... when all of a sudden he cracks a goofy grin and says "Oh wait---I gave you those socks last Christmas, didn't I?!! Hehe"--hypocrisy is everywhere!!!!

6 comments:

Haggie said...

Oh c'mon ! Your kids read this blog you know. ... you think we rerally wanna hear about you all's sox?
Scheeeeech parents :P

mother to the world said...

It was hinted that I never talked enough about sox when you were growing up. So there you go!!

HazMatt said...

YOU NEVER HEARD ME SAY THAT!!!!

mother to the world said...

Yeah right--that is so not true.

UTVolVet said...

Oh boy... how in the world can a blog from this family include the word "Sox"...

R.I.P. NY Yeouwchies

mother to the world said...

LOL!! Hi Chris! Uncle George says that sox are good as long as they are not red!